Information for registered training organisations
The SafetyLine Institute provides learning guides, assessment guides and associated readings and resources to help learners at workplaces develop competencies in key units of the national work health and safety qualifications. These materials support the development of skills in work health and safety, and assist workplaces to identify and implement improvements. The materials are flexible and can be used in a variety of delivery modes depending on your requirements.
Become a participating registered training organisation
If you are an RTO and wish to use the SafetyLine Institute materials, please contact:
SafetyLine Institute Coordinator
Phone: 1300 307 877
Registered training providers who wish to use the materials can do so by paying a small licensing fee of $300 (exclusive of GST) per unit, per year to be used for an unlimited number of learners anywhere in the world. We have 8 Certificate IV in WHS units, 9 Diploma in WHS units and 1 general WHS training unit available for licensing.
In exchange for the small licensing fee, RTOs are authorised to:
- use the learning guide, assessment guide, as well as the readings and online knowledge tests we have listed on the website for each unit that they paid for
- use the SafetyLine trademarks, which can be used for promotional purposes and on any certificates and statements of attainment related to the licensed materials.
If you wish to proceed to license the SafetyLine Institute materials, please forward the following information to the SafetyLine Institute Coordinator:
- name of your organisation and ABN number
- your RTO registration number
- street and postal address of your organisation
- name of the person who will sign the licensing agreement at your end and their title
- date you want the agreement to commence.
- list of the WHS units you wish to license.
Licensing fees provide income to a trust fund that is used to maintain and update the materials. Participating RTOs view the licensing concept as beneficial as it eliminates wasteful and needless duplication of material. Only those RTOs licensed by us are allowed to use the SafetyLine materials.
Contact the SafetyLine Institute Coordinator for more information.